For the reinforcement of our team we are looking for our location Purkersdorf a Hardware Developer (m/f)
dEE – dieEntwickler Elektronik GmbH is a developer office specialized in planning, programming and realization of technical software in Bad Zell and Purkersdorf/Vienna. Our service portfolio is diverse and includes real-time and industrial communication, data gateways, protocol converters, embedded software for the automotive sector, embedded Linux programming, programming of microcontrollers, hardware development, optosensorics.
Core area: opto-electronic sensor technology, communication modules
- circuit design | dimensioning
- Contribution of creative solution approaches for function fine-tuning
- Simulation and test of subcircuits
- CAD implementation (Cadstar | Eagle)
Setup of test samples | setup of test environments
- Commissioning of electronic assemblies
Optimization regarding development standards (EMC)
- Planning and execution of test tasks
- Optional: Adapt | create F/W code for test support)
- Working in a highly motivated team with international perspective
- Actively make things happen and contribute your competence and personality to challenging projects
- Secure workplace in green living environment with team-oriented and appreciative corporate culture
- Potential and freedom for personal and professional development
- Varied field of activity
- Voluntary additional company benefits
Our requirements profile
- HTL | FH | TU in the field of electronics or similar
- Some years of professional experience are an advantage
- Curious and eager to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit
The monthly gross starting salary for this position is from € 2.100 | 2.500 | 2.650. The actual remuneration is of course dependent on qualifications and experience.
Do you feel addressed?
Then send your application documents to DI Arnold Schönleitner.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.